At Firstkind, the health and well-being of our staff, partners and visitors is of paramount importance to us, and we have been following UK Government advice meticulously, whilst maintaining our business. I would like to update you on some key initiatives in order for you to understand that Firstkind is acting responsibly for everyone’s safety and in order to preserve continuity of supply:
- At our Head Office, we have implemented all hygiene related guidance and the vast majority of our staff are working from their own homes, having been provided with all the necessary technologies to do that;
- We have displayed, for staff and visitors to our offices, notifications in prominent places, that demonstrate we have fully assessed their risk with the aim of providing a Covid Secure environment. These notifications are also posted on our website, and can be sent via email and by phone to returning staff and visitors. Casual visitors to our offices are not encouraged and we ask those who do visit (by appointment) to follow our Covid-19 office security plans, which ensure that a 2m distance is maintained in the workplace.
- At our factory and warehouses, all hygiene and cleanliness related guidance from the Government and the WHO has also been actioned and shift patterns (split staffing) have also been implemented in order to ensure that any shipments we send out are not compromised in any way;
- We remain open for orders and supply, and expect this to continue to be the case unless further Government restrictions make it impossible to do so. In that case, we will of course inform you;
- Our Regional Sales support team and our marketing teams are fully functional and happy and ready to support your customer needs through this period;
- We know how important it is to you that you stand side by side with your clinical customers and we are committed to supporting you in that endeavour.
As we continue to navigate these challenging and uncertain times, we will keep you updated as we react to any new directives and will continue to do our best to support you and your customers.
Thank you for your support and patience.
Chief Executive Officer